Date: 25th May, 1.00pm – 5.00pm
Venue: KPMG, 15 Canada Square, Canary Wharf London
Do you want to increase your organisation’s productivity, innovation and profitability?
SETsquared, the global no. 1 university business incubator, invites you to explore the potential to deliver game changing innovation into your business.
Open innovation is recognised as a critical tool for accelerating growth. New technologies are constantly emerging to potentially serve a wide-range of industries.
At this event, you will have the opportunity to meet and hear from up to 16 cutting-edge, start-up technology companies to understand how their technology could feed into your own products and services, increase your speed to market with new innovations or streamline internal processes and systems.
The benefits of attending this event include:
- Reduce the amount of time (and costs!) needed to identify exciting new technologies: with up to 18 technologies under one roof, you’ll be able to assess lots of opportunities in one hit.
- Wide-ranging opportunities: the technologies on show will be from across different technology areas and will range from emerging technologies and early stage start-ups to more established scale-up companies.
- Pre-screened opportunities: the technologies that make it through to the event will have been through a selection process and chosen from a longer list of applications – so you can be assured of only seeing quality opportunities on the day.
- Extended reach: there’s the potential on the day to discover technologies and markets and make connections you have not previously considered.
This is the 3rd event of its kind and previous SETsquared Open Innovation events have been attended by household corporate names including: Huawei, Dyson, QinetiQ, Nationwide, Intesa Sanpaolo, Barclays, BAE Systems, EDF Energy, Sony, Airbus, IBM, Merck, Nationwide, Schlumberger, Microsoft and Thales.
So why not join other leading companies and take this opportunity to gain exclusive access to some of the most promising technology start-ups in the UK.
Who should attend:
- Corporate Technology Scouts
- Corporate Innovation Teams
- Corporate Investors
- Innovation Managers/Directors
- Technology Directors
- Collaboration/Engagement Managers
- University Liaison Managers
“Great networking, good chance to talk to the individual companies. Good range of companies there. Certainly be passing on and discussing more widely the capabilities I saw within my company.”
SETsquared is the global no. 1 university business incubator. At any one time we support over 250 innovative tech start-ups, and have strong links with the knowledge base of our five research-intensive university partners.