Southampton Science Park announced launch of the Catalyst Centre
The Catalyst Centre is a new initiative being developed by Southampton Science Park in association with SETsquared. The aim of the Catalyst Centre is to identify high quality, ‘high tech’, business propositions which are capable of significant growth and provide the entrepreneurs concerned with intensive support to enable their businesses to develop and flourish.
The Catalyst opportunity is open to any individuals or early stage companies with a ‘high tech’ business proposition; the selection panel will be looking for entrepreneurial flair and commercial aptitude. Businesses accepted into the Catalyst process will be resident in the Innovation Centre at Southampton Science Park and will benefit from being part of the Park’s entrepreneurial community.
- 6 months free occupancy of the new Catalyst Centre
- Up to 2 desks and storage in shared air-conditioned office
- Opportunities to meet successful entrepreneurs
- Weekly business seminars during the first 3 months
- Free internet connection
- Free use of shared meeting room
- Induction course for new entrants
- Access to dedicated business coach
- Access to networks through association with SETsquared
- Up to £1,000 towards agreed business expenses