Mentor Graphics enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more cost-effectively.
Mentor Graphics innovative products and solutions help engineers conquer design challenges in the increasingly complex worlds of board and chip design.
- Mentor will provide access to the Software and will charge an Annual Fee of £1000 per license bundle for support and admin
- Users would get access to Supportnet, but would be restricted to downloads and technical documentation.
- A peer to peer support model is encouraged.
- Training would be supported and will depend on seat availability in the relevant classes.
- Mentor will provide access to 4 bundles – IC Nanometer, Expedition, PADS PCB and Design Verification & Test.
(All exclusive of VAT; Minimum subscription fee of £45)
Please contact Hugo Armitage for details on how to sign up to the MentorGraphics deal. Please include your company name and which SETsquared centre you are affiliated to, and Hugo will be in touch.