Please complete the application form clearly and concisely, remembering that the review panel may not be experts in the field of your technology. Please ensure you follow the word count guide. Sections with * must be completed.
Please note – there is no ability to save and return to your application. Once the application is submitted, the ICURe application review panel will consider all applications and identify the projects that best meet the ICURe programme requirements. You will be notified of the outcome of your application w/c Monday 9th September 2019.
ICURe 25 Draft Programme Timeline**
- Cohort 25 Application deadline: 19th August 2019
- Cohort 25 Bootcamp and Programme Lauch: w/c 14th October 2019
- Cohort 25 Options Roundabout Training day: Monday 6th January 2020
- Cohort 25 Options Roundabout: Thursday 16th and Friday 17thJanuary 2020
** subject to change
If you are successful with your application and are offered a place on the programme, your team will be required to meet the following expectations:
- Pre Bootcamp teleconference to discuss programme and expectations for the ECR/EL w/c 7th October 2019
- Cohort 25 Launch – residential bootcamp – w/c 14th October 2019
The ECR/EL will be required to attend across all days, the Senior Researcher, TTO and Adviser must join at later points over the 3 days. Please note, due to the venue and delivery arrangements for the bootcamp, we are not able to accept additional team members to attend. Also, please note that the ECR/EL and SR roles can only be undertaken by one person per role (i.e. time cannot be split between two staff). The ECR/EL must be employed full-time on the programme for 3 months until the last date of the Options Roundabout.
- The ECR/EL will access bi-weekly teleconferences with the Programme Manager and other programme teams and monthly reporting is required.
- The ECR/EL will attend an Options Roundabout Training day approximately one week prior to the Options Roundabout at a venue to be confirmed which supports the preparation of the final presentation to the panel.
- The Team will deliver their ‘ICURe Journey’ final presentation to the Options Roundabout Panel (each team will be allocated a slot on one of 2-3 days.) The Options Roundabout panel will make a recommendation to the team on commercialisation options they feel are most appropriate for the project/team at that stage.