Advanced Technologies Network event
Energising collaborations for next-generation propulsion
The Advanced Technologies Network creates opportunities for ambitious businesses and established global leaders to connect and engage on game-changing collaborative research and development projects.
At these events you will:
- learn about upcoming R&D funding calls and opportunities to partner with SMEs and academic researchers
- get exclusive access to support for high-value bid development and proposal writing
- make valuable industry connections
- tap into the benefits of our Scale-Up Programme which is supporting 280 innovative SMEs to grow quickly by accessing public and private investment
Who should attend?
- SMEs from the automotive, aerospace & maritime sectors
- SMEs that are part of the supply chain for the above sectors
- Academic researchers with technologies relevant to these sectors
We are delighted to announce that Peter Campbell – Motor Industry Correspondent at Financial Times – will Chair the event.
Detailed agenda will be confirmed soon.
We value your privacy and will never pass your details on to third party organisations.