Five new companies SET to scale
Five new innovative businesses joined the Scale-Up programme in May. From a new sustainable waste management system through to a pain management and assessment technology – we’re looking forward to working with them to develop their R&D strategies and identify funding opportunities and new academic collaborations.
Find out more about our five new members:
- MCG UK – with an aim to modernise the traditional supply chain, Modular Clinton Global (MCG) is focused on creating environmentally friendly solutions to help better deliver products. By using AI and blockchain technologies, alongside a Logistics Innovation Unit Container, MCG can better protect cargo as well as reduce energy consumption.
- Spherics is a platform that helps businesses reduce their carbon emissions and achieve net-zero. Its sophisticated carbon counting software allows companies to visualise and track emissions from specific departments, or actions of the business and can be used to identify areas for improvement with quantifiable data.
- Mystic AI is aiming to make machine learning accessible to everyone. It is developing tools and infrastructure to enable the creation of scalable machine learning products that data engineers are looking to produce. Their aim is to ‘demystify’ any notion that these products can’t be efficiently scaled.
- ReCyrcle is helping to create sustainable waste management systems that integrate advanced resource recovery systems to reduce unnecessary waste and improve the capabilities of current resource recycling. Tailored to a circular economy model, Recyrcle aims to design a world without waste by distributing ‘Eco-coins’ in exchange for recyclable waste.
- Neurotact is developing a completely new concept to help visualise our perception of pain through innovative technology helping shape pain management and assessment. It will revolutionise patient-doctor interactions to be more concise, and remove any ambiguity, or anxiety with the accuracy and depth of insight this technology will allow.
Since 2018, the Scale-Up Programme has helped its members secure over £100m in funding and investment and our track record shows that funding bids supported through Programme have a 35% success rate.
If you’re working with advanced technology and need funding and investment to take your business to the next level, check out the benefits of the Scale-Up Programme by clicking on the button below.
Find out more about the Scale-Up Programme