At the end of 2023, we hosted our first Investment Futures event in London, an evolution of our annual Investment Showcase. As well as showcasing start-ups and scale-ups raising investment from across SETsquared’s portfolio, it was an opportunity to collate market insights about the investment landscape for 2024.
Through a series of roundtables, we gathered intelligence on topics ranging from corporate venturing, the recent Spin-Out Review, ESG and its impact on return on investment through to investment available in the UK and Europe, building a more inclusive funding ecosystem and deepening connections between investors and tech transfer offices.
Receive each roundtable report directly to your inbox each month
By completing the form below, you will not only receive our overview report – Investment Future Insights – which is a comprehensive look at the year ahead for investment, research commercialisation, and spin-outs, but you will also get the opportunity to take a deeper dive into each roundtable topic as we release them monthly.
What can you expect?
- A look at the SETsquared ecosystem – SETsquared-backed ventures raised £0.5bn in investment and funding in 2022, bringing the total since 2002 to £4.4bn.
- Find out why ventures with great innovation and well-developed market propositions are continuing to raise investment even in challenging times.
- Get the low down on new market initiatives such as IMPACT-IP which is set to accelerate the pace of university commercialisation deals and spin-out creation.
- Insights for both investors and start-ups for the year ahead.
- An in-depth exploration and unique market insights around each roundtable topic: the Spin-Out Review, ESG and its impact on return on investment, levels investment available in the UK and Europe, building a more inclusive funding ecosystem, and deepening connections between investors and tech transfer offices.
Who is the report for?
- Investors with an interest in or active technology and innovation portfolio
- Tech and innovation start-ups and growth businesses
- Research commercialisation and technology transfer professionals
- Anyone with an interest in the innovation ecosystem in the UK
To download Investment Future Insights and the monthly roundtable reports, please complete the form below.