Joshua Steer and Jenny Bramley and academic co-founders Dr Alex Dickinson and Dr Peter Worsley
“We’ve worked with SETsquared and the University of Southampton for a long time, and we’ve gained so much from these relationships. They’ve supported us in sense-checking technology, signposting us to opportunities, and helping us making the right connections.”
Radii Devices develop innovative technology to improve the fit of medical devices that connect with the skin, ranging from prosthetics (eg artificial limbs), orthotics (eg foot drop braces) and wheelchairs to a respiratory mask for someone on a COVID ward.
- Attended the SETsquared Graduate Acceleration Showcase
- Became a member of SETsquared Bristol
- Completed SETsquared’s West of England Health Innovation Programme
- Private investment received through pitching event hosted by Future Worlds at the University of Southampton
- Secured a grant from Innovate UK’s Biomedical Catalyst fund in collaboration with the University of Southampton