Candidate Criteria: Health Innovation Programme
- This programme is open to the Kent Surrey Sussex (KSS) Academic Health Science Network (AHSN) stakeholders (NHS commissioners, providers & universities), micro- businesses, Small & Medium Enterprises and innovators.
- All types of businesses with different business models are welcomed, i.e. social enterprises, businesses that wish to develop a horizontal innovation and cross-sector technology application. Applicants with experience working in the NHS or who are “clinical entrepreneurs” are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Applications from any area are welcome however priority consideration will be given to individuals and companies with whom we have an existing relationship and whom we believe would benefit from the programme.
- You need to be an innovator with a concept or a business proposition which you are passionate about moving forward.
- The focus of the concept, product or process needs to contain an innovative entrepreneurial element and be applicable to the healthcare sector.
- You need to be prepared to work up your ideas in an open way but in a closed environment where all participants would be committed to confidentiality.
- In addition to the above criteria we are open to applications from other Southern AHSN sites (Wessex AHSN, West of England AHSN, South West AHSN) and further afield if spaces remain.
View Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any questions, please contact: Siobhan Austin [email protected]