The research-intensive universities in the SETsquared Partnership each have a large portfolio of intellectual property (IP) over a wide range of technological areas.
Businesses and other organisations can enhance their own technology and product offerings by gaining access to this IP through licensing agreements with the universities.
Licensing IP is another way in which universities can engage with business and other external organisations and it enables their research to reach the market much more quickly. Licensing agreements can often lead onto other wider developmental partnerships.
To find out more about the specific licensing opportunities available from each of the five SETsquared universities, visit their individual websites, listed below.
- Licensing opportunities at the University of Bath
Contact: Graham Fisher
- Licensing opportunities at the University of Bristol
Contact: [email protected]
- Licensing opportunities at the University of Exeter
Contact: Dr Neil Hayes
- Working with the University of Southampton
Contact: David Woolley
- Licensing opportunities at the University of Surrey
Contact: Jonathan Hodrien